pregnancy

Friday 2 December 2011

Babymooning at an Eminent Address

Arrived at our Holiday Home for the next ninety-six hours

This won't be the last babymoon! Even though I'm bed-resting on another patch besides our own, it just feels different. I am definitely more at ease and in anticipation to do more than simply sulking. We've got a butler at our beck and call bringing me my daily nightcap (warm milk), arranging dining reservations and picking up after us. Best of all, Meyer doesn't need to wash another cup or plate in the sink from my recurring snacking!

We are located in the heart of prestigious downtown, the St. Regis is Singapore's most eminent address as they have claimed. How extravagant but No! We will be spending the same amount of money if we were to fly to Bali. It is unfortunate we will not be able to travel out of Singapore any time soon be it by road, sea or air. This is the best alternative we can think of. Then again, I have to thank the husband for fulfilling my whims and fancy. mmmm but he did say NO to the villa at Capella which cost double St. Regis though *hahah*

I was looking forward to a brisk walk along Orchard Road to soak in the festive spirit during the stay. Pity, I am now back to putting my feet off the ground. Thank goodness for the Christmas cheers in the lobby! It is a blessing and we snapped away capturing every smashing moment.

Our first photograph together since the baby arrived
A very blessed Christmas

It is the start of December and the commencement of Junior's fourteenth week. Looking forward to the joy and love that follows in the following months!

1 comment:

  1. commented!!

    lovely lovely photos!

    i can sense the bliss, really! :)

    esp with the christmas feel, joyous!! :)

    ReplyDelete