pregnancy

Wednesday 18 January 2012

An Intriguing Experience

I dream every night but the most fascinating one happened two nights ago.

It was dusk and I just alighted a bus. I walked towards my destination to meet Meyer when I met with a gang of three at the second traffic light. The girl said, "Let's rob her". She tried 'enlisting' a passer-by into their criminal act against me but *phew* this pedestrian refused and assisted me across the street.

When we reached the pavement on the other side, the threesome jumped on him and starting thrashing the daylights out of him. Poor guy. I was not spared ... I was assaulted with mj in my tummy. All I could care for at that moment was mj and I knew instinctively that I need to protect my baby.

With both courage and fear, I shielded my bulging belly from them.

How did I wake from my dream?

Just like mj knew what was happening, I was kicked on my right 5 times. All fast and strong. Gosh! Never had I experienced such furious kicks before. Was I beaten up by mj or was mj protecting me from the mob?

It is thought-provoking isn't it? Did mj feel my emotions for fear and pain? Did mj see the scenes in my head? Intriguing indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment